Chief Revenue Officer
Pooler, GA - Full Time
* Manages revenue growth strategy and execution, operations, customer success, enablement, and data analysis to support BFG initiatives.
* Develops and influences new processes and technologies that optimize the path for supporting the revenue growth of the businesses across all channels to market.
* Drives customer retention & revenue growth.
* Works closely with Marketing and Product Development to develop strategy.
* Identifies where improvements can be made and executing solutions to meet goals.
* Manages sales team and maintains sales operations.
* Develops and manages sales budgets.
* Establishes quarterly (and annual) sales goals and holds accountable sales team members.
* Analyzes customer activity and anticipates customer needs.
* Provides detailed sales forecasting and creates reports to provide feedback to leadership.
* Fosters key customer relationships.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing
Master's degree preferred
* Minimum of 7 years' experience in a sales leadership position, with at least 2 years in a senior (C-level) leadership role
* Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a selling role and with CRM software and sales technology
* Proven history of success with achieving customer retention and expansion sales goals
* Experience managing managers, senior managers, and directors
Competencies and Skills:
* Unquestionable integrity, ethics, and business judgement
* Knowledge of ERP & CRM technologies
* Effective time management
* Working knowledge of tactical products, industry, and market
* Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills