Director of IT-170,000-Boston, MA(On-site)
This innovative manufacturing organization is looking for someone to join the team to lead the IT department ASAP! In this role you will be able to evaluate, design and implement their core technologies while finding best practices!
The organizations is known for their fun and laid back office environment and pride themselves on an amazing company culture.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Lead the evaluation, implementation, and maintenance of technology stack
* Work with external teams and developers on integrating solutions
* Help Sr. and Jr. System Administrators
* Serve as the primary contact for the leadership team
* Recommend new suites of technology
* Find ways of process improvements
* Experience managing Cloud-Based Infrastructure
* Previous Experience with ERP and CRM Tools including Salesforce/ NetSuite
* Product Data management experience
* API Experience
* Strong leadership skillets
* Enterprise Networking experience
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.