Sr. Accountant - Tampa, FL
We are looking for a Sr. Accountant in a growing and progressive company! You will ensure the integrity of accounting data by recording, verifying, and consolidating transactions for the business.
What you will do:
* Responsible for preparing the financial statement and financial consolidations
* Handles the reconciliation of inter-company transactions intra-month and at month-end
* Reconcile numerous cash accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly
* Variance analysis of account discrepancies
* Responsible for monthly allocation entries
* Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process and prepare variance analysis
* Prepare audit schedules
What you will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting
* NetSuite Experience Required
* Knowledge of GAAP
* CPA preferred.
We offer a great benefits package including PTO, medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, and 401K benefits. All candidates eligible to work in the Unites States are encouraged to apply.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Florida APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Dericka Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 704-307-4486.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.