Accounting Manager - 75k - 85k
Fast Growing Manufacturer located in the Tampa, Florida market. Looking for an Accounting Manager with Manufacturing or Distribution Industry experience or Public Accounting Experience.
The Accounting Manager will play a key role in the region, working closely with both the region sales and operations personnel as well as our corporate headquarters. This is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves role.
Accounting Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the financial statements are prepared accurately and timely, reviewing financial reporting as well as sales and margin reporting. You will also be involved with many other operational areas of finance including inventory management, customer pricing, protecting margins, controlling operational costs, controlling fixed assets, ensuring processes and procedures are followed, ensuring DOT compliance, oversight of payroll, etc.
What You Will Do:
* Manage the month end close process and ensure financial statements accurately reflect the results of the region
* Responsible for daily cash position
* Manage accounts receivable, make credit decisions, collections and setup new customers
* Manage accounts payable and oversee weekly payment process
* Handle fixed assets - Maintain fixed asset register, properly record additions/disposals
* Review and approve payroll timecard and payroll registers
* Audit - Assist HQ with the annual financial audit, sales tax audits, etc.
* Purchasing and inventory management and ensure there is sufficient inventory while maximizing turns
* Oversee sales reporting and ensure sales reports and review regularly with sales
* Issue operations reports and review regularly with operations
What You Have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* CPA/CMA is a plus
* 3-4 years of public accounting experience OR 5-10 years of experience working in the manufacturing or distribution industry
We offer 401(k) matching, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, flexible spending account, life insurance, and PTO.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Florida APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Dericka Spivey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 704-307-4486.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.