Senior NetSuite Administrator - Remote - $165,000 Base Salary + Equity+ Bonus
This Boston based technology start-up is looking to bring on a Senior NetSuite System Administrator due to their rapid organizational growth. This organization has doubled in both size and revenue over the past year thus, they are looking for an induvial who can be role responsible for overall development, delivery and maintenance NetSuite ERP as they kick off their NetSuite Implementation!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Ensure NetSuite functions properly and end users are being supported
* Previous NetSuite Implementation Experience
* NetSuite Production Support, maintenance and enhancements
* SOX Compliance Knowledge
* Maintain knowledge of NetSuite functionality,
* Perform customization and integrations within the NetSuite System
* Create Saved Searches, Dashboards and Workflows
* 4% 401K Match
* Unlimited PTO
* Flexible work hours
* 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee + all dependents
* Uber Eats Vouchers for daily meals
* Universal Paid Parental Leave
* Company Sponsored Wellness Plan
* Equity with initial grant estimated to be worth your base salary
* Opportunity for Annual Equity refresh grants
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.