NetSuite Financial Systems Manager- 110,000- New York, NY
Looking to work at a thriving company where there are several opportunities for growth and career development? I am currently working with an MULTI- Award winning company in search of a NetSuite Financial Systems Manager to join their growing team. This exciting company is looking for someone to use their previous NetSuite experience to work with the finance department and help to streamline the NetSuite System.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Help Streamline the NetSuite System
* Work with NetSuite to determine the best future-state solution architecture for multiple products
* Define the success and release criteria
* Plan for integrations within NetSuite
* Facilitate and serve as thought leader for PoV conversations between all teams
* Previous NetSuite Implementation Experience
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Advanced Knowledge of NetSuite including: NetSuite Financials
* CPA Preferred
* IFRS knowledge is a plus!
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.