NetSuite Controller-Grand Rapids, MI - $65,000-$115,000
I am working with a company in search of a NetSuite Controller to help support the company's financial goals. This exciting opportunity is for a company is the medical manufacturing industry which has been actively responding to the COVID-19 crisis. They have been instrumental in creating PCR tests and is dedicated to helping the scientific community with education and research. This highly growing company is looking for a NetSuite Controller to join the team and be part of their thriving company culture!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of census, property tax, sales tax, business license
* Prioritize Gross Profit, Operating Profitability and Capital Spending
* Utilize NetSuite for Various financial duities
* Financial reporting and analysis of strategic investment decisions including: to analyzation of Make Vs. Buy decisions and evaluation return on investments.
* All day-to-day accounting and all financial aspects of the company including: management of receivables, payables, cash, and investments
* Preparation of Company Financials Statements
* Forecast project pricing and costing for current projects
* Responsible for Various ad-hoc reporting
* NetSuite Experience
* Previous experience working as Senior Accounting Manager, Controller or other lead position in Accounting
* Manufacturing Experience
* Knowledge of financial record keeping /reporting and accounting terminology