Purchasing Manager-115,000- Houston, TX/Philadelphia, PA
As the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the procurement process, from sourcing and vendor management to purchase order processing and inventory control. Your deep understanding of Procure to Pay workflows, coupled with your Netsuite proficiency, will be essential in optimizing our procurement operations and driving efficiency throughout the organization.
* Develop and implement procurement strategies, policies, and procedures in alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
* Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, negotiate favorable terms and conditions, and manage supplier relationships to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality products and services.
* Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, such as Finance, Operations, and Quality Assurance, to ensure seamless integration of procurement processes with other business functions.
* Monitor inventory levels and implement strategies to optimize inventory control, minimize excess stock, and reduce costs.
* Lead the end-to-end Procure to Pay process, including requisition management, purchase order creation, goods receipt, invoice verification, and payment processing.
* Continuously review and enhance procurement processes, leveraging Netsuite functionality and features, to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.
* Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, industry standards, and internal policies, particularly in relation to vendor selection, contract management, and ethical sourcing practices.
* Provide regular reports and analysis on procurement performance, including cost savings, supplier performance, and inventory metrics, to support data-driven decision-making.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
* Proven experience as a Purchasing Manager or similar role, with a focus on Procure to Pay processes.
* Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Netsuite or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
* Solid understanding of procurement best practices, vendor management, and inventory control.
* Excellent negotiation and contract management skills, with a demonstrated ability to drive cost savings and optimize supplier relationships.
* Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make strategic recommendations.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
* Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Familiarity with relevant regulations and industry standards, such as ISO 9001 or similar quality management systems, is a plus.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.