* Understanding of NetSuite ERP/CRM and at least 2+ years of experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform, including customizations in place, scripting and connectors
* NetSuite skills preferably should include: SuiteScript 2.1/2.0/2.1, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder, SuiteCommerce and Design Fundamentals
* NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus. Experience with broad business applications stack, including WMS, TMS demand planning systems, e-commerce solutions, is a plus.
* Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting, supply chain, and reporting
* Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system.
* Proficiency with saved searches, SQL formulas, reports, customized dashboards, and custom forms
* Some experience in HTML and Advanced HTML/PDF Templates
* Some experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and connectors
* Some experience with modern E-Commerce Platforms supporting SEO capabilities.
* API and EDI applications highly preferred
* The ability to manage competing priorities, solve problems quickly, and work independently.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment. Wants to learn the business and use technology to solve business problems.
* Excellent customer service skills: ability to form relationships both externally and internally. Excellent written and verbal communication skills