Wholesale company within the agriculture space has experienced year over year growth and has been around for 30 years.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for the day to day functionality of the NetSuite platform, for implementation & post implementation. Working with the integration teams
* Maintain the day to day needs of NetSuite application for post-implementation
* Helping develop the KPI dashboards, saved searches, reports and integrations
* Serve as a subject matter expert and actively identifies opportunities to leverage NetSuite functionality to improve efficiency as it relates to manufacturing and supply chain
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ year's experience within NetSuite ERP or equivalent NetSuite certification is a plus
* Experience integrating to Non-NetSuite systems is a plus
* Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Inventory experience
* RF Smart, Avalara/Celigo is a plus
* Experience with 200+ users is a plus
* Remote with 5-10% travel
* Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
* PTO, sick & vacation days
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jenn Baker at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner