NetSuite Senior Accountant - On-site- $95,000-$110,000
U.S. based client, is a leader in their field of high performance products for vehicles by using state of the art technology from Aerospace and Recreation industries. This company is growing rapidly and in need of Senior Accountants for their divisions throughout San Diego.
You will have:
* Strong NetSuite ERP experience
* QuickBooks to NetSuite transition is a plus
* Report directly to the Divisional Controller and be responsible for month end closing, A/P and A/R at the division level
* Strong manufacturing experience is a plus
* Inventory experience is a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
* Roles are based around San Diego on-site
* Work alongside the Divisional Controller and help run a small accounting team
* Create accounting reports and present results
* Help accounting team be successful from start to finish of implementation
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jenn Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner