Media company in the Valley that has been in business for 17+ years.
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for the day to day functionality of the NetSuite platform, post implementation. Be the main point of contact for the NetSuite platform for all users and the organization.
* Maintain the day to day needs of NetSuite application for post-implementation
* Helping develop the KPI dashboards, saved searches, reports and integrations
* Serve as technical liaison to functional business partners and actively identifies opportunities to leverage NetSuite functionality to improve efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency with development and scripting languages used in NetSuite
* Experience integrating to Non-NetSuite systems is a plus, particularly: Salesforce or other SaaS solutions, Celigo, Shopify, RF Smart, Advanced Excel skills are a plus
* Hybrid schedule
* Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
* PTO, sick & vacation days
* Upward mobility in same department or other departments
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jenn Baker at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner