Apparel company in LA has been experiencing year over year growth and they are looking to hire an in-house Full-Stack Developer.
* Responsible for the front-end and back-end development of the software platform
* Design, develop, and maintain the fully functioning platform and database serves
* Write clean and functioning codes for both, front-end and back-end
* Test and fix the bugs or other coding issues
Skills & Qualifications:
* 3+ years of working experience as a Developer for both, front-end and back-end
* 3-5 years of experience with NetSuite ERP
* Ecommerce experience is preferred
* Experience within Manufacturing and Inventory are a plus
* Fully remote
* Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
* PTO, sick & vacation days
* Upward mobility
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jenn Baker at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner