Controller - $135,000-$160,000
Health & Medicine company looking for a Controller to be a long-term fit with their collaborative team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Report directly to the CFO
* Manage monthly accounting cycle through GL close including all transactions, reconciliations, journal entries, and accruals
* Ensure timely preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including periodic Board of Directors packages
* Assess current processes; implement process improvement and internal controls
* Manage federal, state, and local tax
* Develop and prepare weekly flash reporting with management KPIs
* Manage cash forecasting and act as business partner to operations, founder, and private equity team to communicate cash needs and liquidity risks
* Assist with the preparation of the company's first budget process
* Supervise, train and mentor accounting staff
* Full benefits provided
* Great training & on-boarding process
* Unlimited PTO
* Vacation & sick time
* Generous bonus pan
To discuss this opportunity further, apply now by e-mailing your resume to Jenn Baker at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2071.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / California / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner