NetSuite Production Controller - Wisconsin - $100k
Our client is seeking a full time NetSuite Production Controller for a Wisconsin based manufacturing company. Ideally the right candidate would have ample experience using NetSuite ERPs, and the ability to accurately conduct inventory management in a timely manner. If you feel like your skills line up do not hesitate to apply!
* Accurate inventory management, avoiding both out of stock and overstock
* Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and vendors
* Fulfill sales orders in timely manner
* Coordinate large orders while communicating with resellers and distributors to ensure expectations are properly met
* Ensuring quality and accuracy throughout the manufacturing and fulfilment process
* Conduct quality assurance, audits, cycle counts, random checks and other control measures
* Work alongside the Production Supervisor to continuously drive continuous process improvement
* Work closely with both General manager and Director of Manufacturing Operations to continually acquire, manage, and develop talent
* Consistently monitor and control the spend and cost of manufacturing materials, repair parts, and maintenance items
* Continuous personal development to further develop your knowledge and understanding of business operations, management, and leadership.
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools with a focus on Outlook, Excel, and Word
* Deep knowledge and experience using NetSuite ERPs, and other production planning tools
* Ability to effectively address multiple, complex problems at once
* Experience leading a diverse team
* Lean manufacturing experience
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Two weeks Paid Time Off
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy