NetSuite Accountant - Columbus, OH - $60,000
This client is seeking a NetSuite Accountant in the Columbus, Ohio are to join their team. The ideal candidate must have amazing accounting skills, as well as experience using NetSuite. This position includes routine multi-company monthly general ledger accounting responsibilities, such as recording journal entries, customer invoicing, reconciling account activity, financial analytics. The client is actively interviewing and looking to fill the role as soon as possible. If your skills and experience line up well don't hesitate to apply.
* Payroll duties, including calculating commission payments while maintain precise documentation
* Monthly, quarterly, annual VAT and SALT tax filing
* Responsible for administrative details for Avalara sales tax filing systems
* Register new states/localities where employees or new vendors exist
* Reviews and executes weekly accounting disbursements
* Create new vendors in NetSuite
* Maintain W9 documentation, as well as process annual 1099's
* Daily management of Concur, Eugencia, and Brex credit card program
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Accounting experience
* NetSuite experience a must
* Strong analytic skills
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401k, matched
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy