NetSuite Administrator - Philadelphia, PA - $100,000
Our client is seeking a hybrid flexible NetSuite Administrator to join their scaling health-care manufacturing company in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. The ideal candidate would possess experience as a NetSuite Administration, SuiteScript, creating reports, KPIs, and dashboards. If you believe your skills and experience line up well with the role, don't hesitate to apply.
* Create Dashboards, workflows, save searches, KPIs, and reports.
* Work with stakeholders to develop business requirements and translate them into system solutions.
* Lead any future implementations and integrations.
* Import Excel spreadsheets into NetSuite
* General oversight and maintenance of NetSuite system
* NetSuite Administration experience a MUST
* Experience with SuiteScript a plus
* Willingness to come on-site a week out of the month
* Background in IT preferred
* M/D/V (Vision covered by company)
* 401k with match
* 3 weeks PTO
* NetSuite Certification cost covered
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy