Manager, Financial Systems (NetSuite) - New Jersey
This company is seeking an experienced NetSuite Financial Systems Manager in the New Jersey area. The ideal candidate would have ample experience with the design, implementation, and monitoring of NetSuite ERP. You will also be responsible for educating and supporting end users for optimal use of NetSuite, system maintenance and security for NetSuite, enabling leading finance and accounting practices through utilization of the system, and playing a key role in the upcoming finance system and process transformation. This role reports to the Controller and will work closely with other finance and accounting leadership, including the CFO. If your skills and experience line up with what our client is searching for please don't hesitate to apply!
* Facilitate usage and take ownership of automation tools within the finance system environment
* Develop, test, and deploy NetSuite scripts and customizations to automate processes and workflows
* Design, build, and maintain custom searches, reports and objects within NetSuite
* Design and maintenance of NetSuite security environment & documentation, including roles, SoD and restricted access. Support for security testing as needed
* Actively Master data strategy, design, configuration and maintenance
* Stay up to date on NetSuite functionality changes, and feature releases in order to provide recommendations for system enhancements.
* Be the point of contact for administering key finance / ERP systems (primarily NetSuite)
* Manage integrations with related third-party applications, specifically Rights Management tools
* Manage support and maintenance of NetSuite and other finance automation tools by monitoring, troubleshooting, and correcting production issues
* Manage rollouts of process and tool changes by initiating proactive communication with impacted users and by providing user training and support to business partners in Finance & Accounting as appropriate
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Management Information Systems
* NetSuite experience required - lead system design, implementer and/or administrator role
* CPA preferred
* A minimum of 7 years of experience, 5 of which in a lead system design, implementer and/or administrator role
* Experience integrating industry specific third-party tools
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to interact with senior level members of the organization to present information and make recommendations
* Ability to work proactively, multi-task, as well as think creatively and critically in a fast-paced environment
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, capable of analyzing large amounts of data, and importing to NetSuite as necessary
If you meet necessary qualification, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack Gill at 718-215-0997.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy