Want to work for an international company that fosters innovative and creative thinking of its team members? I am currently working with a company in search of an Analyst to join their Enterprise Team. In this collaborative role you will be able to utilize your previous NetSuite and Financial skillset to thrive within this organization and grow your career!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Work within NetSuite to perform accounting functions
* Perform Testing and Compliance
* Complete and Manage Ticking within Organization
* Collaborate with accounting team in ensuring that the AP systems are managed and payments are completed
* Troubleshoot financial applications
* Support IT SOX audits
* Create and maintain reports to ensure accuracy and consistency
* Previous NetSuite Experience
* Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to Multitask
* Previous Excel Experience
* SOX Knowledge
* Experience with Accounts Payable and managing payments
* Salesforce is a plus!
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.