Associate Manager, IT Risk and Controls- 115,000- Westport, CT
I am currently working with a THRIVING internet company in search of a Associate Manager, IT Risk and Controls. In this remote flexible role you will be responsible for activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley ("SOX") compliance for General IT Controls. As a leader you will be able to take full control of the design, maintenance and testing of risk matrices and process flow diagrams.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Perform IT risk assessments
* Maintain and update internal control documentation
* Identify gaps or limitations within financially relevant system
* Develop and implement project plans
* Drive project plans ensuring projects are SOX compliant.
* Proficient in IT SOX requirements
* Extensive experience in risk-based auditing of various IT environments
* Basic understanding of Accounting and US GAAP preferred, but not required
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.