Job Title: Lead Consultant- Oracle EPM
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £80k depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
In the role of Lead Consultant , you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Proven experience in Design, Modeling, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of EPM applications using Oracle Hyperion suite of products.
* Proven end-to-end hands-on experience in implementing latest versions of Oracle's Cloud Hyperion suite of products such as PBCS, EPBCS, Planning Cloud etc.
* Strong functional understanding of Financial Planning and Budgeting specially with Financial, Workforce and Project module
* End-to-end implementation experience with EPBCS- Financials, Workforce and Project module
* End to end Integrations between EPM Cloud and other source systems like ERP, HR system etc.
* Experience in client facing role - Conducting workshops/CRP's/User story clarification sessions
* Experience in documenting functional design documents, Test strategy/scenarios/cases, Application user guide etc.
* Need good written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in onsite-offshore models. Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor.
* Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
* Experience working in Global delivery model (onsite-offshore model)
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* High analytical skills
* A high degree of initiative and flexibility
* High customer orientation
* High quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note candidates must reside in the UK and have the right not work without any sponsorship requirements, refrain from applying otherwise
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02031484654