Job Title: NetSuite Consultant
Employment type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing, Looking for a candidate with recent end-to-end NetSuite implementation experience. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
* NetSuite Certified ideally
* 2-3 years NetSuite implementation experience
* ERP Technical skills
* Business related conceptual skills
* Interpersonal [empathy] and communication skills
* Ability to make Decisions
* Diagnostic and analytical skills
* Clear and concise communication skills, both written & verbal
* Excellent time management & organisational skills
* Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, and business owners
* Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
* Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospects business
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* High analytical skills
* A high degree of initiative and flexibility
* High customer orientation
* High quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must reside in the UK and have the right to work without any sponsorship requirements.
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02031484654