Job Title: Oracle Project Manager
Location: London/ Remote
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £90k plus bonus
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Working for one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to be part of a team delivering projects, enhancements and supporting customers.
In the role of a Project Manager you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
* Strong Programme / Project Management Skills (~15+ years of credible ERP experience)
* Oracle Cloud and ERP/SaaS expertise / background
* Must have led Transformation (Tx) Programmes - i.e. Application / Infrastructure Tx with global / large clients
Role and Responsibilities:
Evaluate project/business requirements
* Identify required assets and resources
* Determine dependencies
* Calculate costs
* Estimate timelines
* Assess risks
* A well rounded professional who has experience in Project Management.
* A person who can plan the project, manage the stakeholders, understand and relate the dependencies and can complete the project within time, budget.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
* High analytical skills
* A high degree of initiative and flexibility
* High customer orientation
* High quality awareness
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates must reside in the UK and have the right to work without any sponsorship requirements
To apply, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call 02031484654