Rapidly Growing Distribution / Manufacturing Company is seeking a Controller to lead and guide all accounting and finance. Opportunity for growth in your accounting career! Great culture and looking for someone to maximize company profits. This is an opportunity for someone to expand their knowledge and to take on a challenge! NETSUITE IS REQUIRED.
* Controller will manage all general accounting, financial statement review, budgeting and forecasting and make recommendations and play a very hands on role in all financial matters.
* Manage a team of 6-7 accounting professionals.
* Oversee accounts payable, receivables, collections, payroll, and month end, quarter end and year end close.
* Responsible for general and manufacturing accounting
* P&Ls, balance sheets and internal controls including monthly reporting, weekly projections, reporting, and facility working capital account reconciliations.
* Manages or performs a variety of financial or accounting activities (budget preparation, forecasting, Inventory, audits, internal control activities, account reconciliations, etc.)
* Monitors inventory, capital spending and fixed asset management, and overall site working capital and cash flows, including completing working capital account reconciliation
* Fixed costs - ensure the production costs monitoring: coordinate the monthly fixed costs operations (cost allocation, expenditure commitment, goods/services receipt on due time, time sheet input
* Production costs - control cost estimate calculation, control reference Bill of Materials, analyze actual product cost drift (Purchase Price Variance and MUV), inform manufacturing manager and Group Controller of any alteration on production process performance
* Inventory valuation - check and approve product Standard Cost, communicate RM costing concerns to purchasing, organize/control and validate physical inventory
* Education: B.S. or B.A. in accounting or finance
* 5+ years of experience working in the manufacturing industry and cost accounting. with at least 3-years of experience in an industrial accounting environment
* 3+ years of management experience within the accounting field.
* ERP experience (NetSuite is Required)
* Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups, sum if statements)
* Good relationship building skills, analytical insight, organizational skills, and the ability to see the big picture.
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Tennessee APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Mary Fargalla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 704-247-5574.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.