Senior NetSuite Operations Manager-85K-90K-Cambridge, MA
Want to work at a rapidly expanding company in a remote flexible role? I am currently working with a highly awarded company for both its products and growth in the consumer goods industry that focuses on innovation and excellence.
This company is seeking a Senior NetSuite Operations Manager who can make data driven decisions in the greater Cambridge Area. In this cross functional role you will utilize your NetSuite experience to ensure inventory availability, maintain profitability as well as your other responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate tasks in a cross functional environment to ensure constant inventory availability while maintaining profitability
* NetSuite Experience
* Create Saved Searches, Dashboards, and Workflows in NetSuite ERP
* Independently make informed data driven decisions
* Previous experience of managing end to end integration projects related to eCommerce systems with NetSuite and 3PL systems
* Forecasting experience with demand planning for sales channels: websites, Amazon, retail partners in a growth focused start-up environment.
* Previous Logistics and Supply Chain Operations experience for both domestic and international business needs
* Operational Risks Management experience
* Previous Operations Analysis team management experience while working in a cross functional role with partners from product development, marketing, sales and finance professionals.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.