Sales Executive - P2P/AP Automation- $130k base -$260k+ OTE - Remote
My client, a leading global provider of cloud-based spend management solutions, helping organizations drive their business forward, is looking to add to their quickly growing sales team. This award winning organization has seen great success in invoice management solutions, and expediting customer's business efficiency.
This is a great opportunity to work in an environment offering breakthrough technology and services. The organization is offering a competitive compensation package of base salary and OTE along with great benefits and the opportunity for professional growth. The ideal individual would possess experience in managing accounts, building relationships, and developing new business.
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
* Secure monthly contracts with new clients
* Manage sales forecast activity
* Collaborate with sales team and technical team to ensure progression of new opportunities
* Meet and exceed targets in a highly competitive and dynamic market environment
You will be Successful in this role if you have:
* 3+ years of demonstrated success in a similar role selling AP automation solutions
* 5+ years managing a full sales cycle
* Demonstrated success with hitting sales targets and quotas
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Some domestic travel up to 50% are expected. Candidates who have experience selling AP solutions are strongly encouraged to apply!
To discuss more in detail, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-863-7553
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.