Controller-200,000 -New York, New York
This NYC based Public Benefit Corporation is looking for a Controller to streamline and manage their accounting and finance functions while they go through their NetSuite implementation. Reporting to the CFO, you will help with the continuous success and growth of the organization as they continue to double in size.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com
Role and Responsibilities:
* Lead Accounting and Finance Department
* Manage and report on cash forecasting
* Manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the business
* Contribute to the success of the NetSuite implementation
* Act as a strategic advisor to the CFO
* Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements
* CPA Required
* NetSuite Implementation Experience
* Previous "Big 4 Experience"
* Strong NetSuite Experience
* Strong Communication skillset with ability to work with Auditors
* Experience working with a high growth organizations
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.