NetSuite Administrator-New York/New Jersey
As a NetSuite Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of the NetSuite platform. Your responsibilities will include:
* Configuring and customizing NetSuite to meet the unique needs of our organization.
* Providing day-to-day support and troubleshooting for NetSuite users.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and improve system functionality.
* Staying current with NetSuite updates and best practices to optimize system performance.
* Proven experience as a NetSuite Administrator.
* Strong understanding of NetSuite functionality, including SuiteScript and SuiteFlow.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
* A passion for staying updated with the latest advancements in NetSuite technology.
* Effective communication and collaboration skills.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.