NetSuite Operations Manager - 90,000k
A major social media/entertainment company is looking for an Operations Manager to join their growing operations team! The role requires flexibility to be detail oriented but also operate as a tactical and strategic thinker within a challenging yet rewarding, fast paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Communicate necessary information back to retail partners on shipping lead times and NetSuite inventory availability.
* Collaborate with Finance on forecasting, inventory management, and general confirmation on operational expenses through NetSuite.
* Manage the NetSuite invoicing process closely with Finance, Accounting, Wholesale, and each respective Retailer through invoice creation, transmission, & collection to ensure accuracy and prompt processing
* Work closely with third party to manage Amazon business through seller central
* Track inventory, blank inventory, sales, and upcoming promotional events to identify out-of-stock risks and ensure product re-orders are placed in a timely manner through NetSuite.
* Ensure products and NetSuite systems are set up operationally for success.
* Manage product creation and merchandising of print on demand product
* Identify areas of operational improvement and cost savings.
* Coordinate with 3PL to identify and clean up backorder reports daily.
* Proactively streamline and improve processes as necessary to maintain operational efficiencies.
* Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of working in an operational role liaising with third-party logistics companies and/or warehouses.
* Experience working with eCommerce software (preferably Shopify)
* Experience working in NetSuite and proficient in report pulling and creation
* Experience working with SPS or EDI System Equivalent
* Health Care
* Excitement of working for a major social media company