IT Systems Manager - Hybrid - New York, NY - $110,000
I have the pleasure of working with a nonprofit organization that currently advises on and manages more than $400 million in annual giving by individuals, families, corporations and major foundations.
This organization has grown into one of the world's largest philanthropic service organizations and, as a whole, has facilitated more than $3 billion in grantmaking to nearly 70 countries. This organization is seeking an IT Systems Manager to join their IT/Operations team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be key interface between IT and business to understand, incorporate and communicate business adoption of various SaaS systems.
* Design, implement, and maintain software connections to support business functions including detailed documentation of connections between systems.
* Work with business leaders and power users to understand reporting requirements and dashboards. Design and generate custom reports.
* Develop product lifecycle that incorporates future opportunities and organizational capacity for change to create regular updates to workflows within operating system.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Customer Relations Management, financial acumen, scripting languages, and database management.
* Clear understanding of IT Project Management including project plans, resource allocation, and dependencies.
* Ability to establish processes, systems, and workflows and ramp up quickly on new processes, tools and technologies.
* Familiarity with NetSuite, Fluxx, Concur, and Workato a plus.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Bonus Structure
If you or someone you know wants to apply, please connect!
Phone number: (646) 461-2584
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Phoebe Cajuste at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (646) 461-2584
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.