NetSuite Staff Accountant - Skokie, IL - $75,000
Anderson Frank, is working with a client to help them fill a NetSuite Staff Accountant vacancy on their team! This company is a very modern tech-savy medical and manufacturing company with incredible opportunities for career growth, generous bonus structures, and top of the line benefits!
This role is an on-site Staff Accountant role - reporting to the Sr. Accountant
Below is a brief overview of some of the key skills they are looking for in a candidate:
* Manager AP functions and vendor payments
* Prepare/record journal entries related to transactions, cash activities, accruals, month-end, and yearly adjustments
* Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
* Prepare special projects wherever needed
* Maintain Fixed Assets Records (acquisitions, dispositions, verification audits)
* Support improvements to NetSuite platform
* 2+ years of NetSuite ERP is preferred, but not required
* Bachelor in Accounting or Finance related field is preferred, but not required
* Multi-location/subsidiaries experience is a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US
This client is looking to move FAST! Please apply with your most updated resume and attached cover letter for consideration.
If you or someone you know wants to apply, please connect!
Phone number: (646) 461-2584
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Phoebe Cajuste at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (646) 461-2584
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.