Business Systems Analyst - Philedalphia, PA - $150,000
Performs analytical tasks related to system enhancements and maintenance; serves as the liaison between the business unit and the programming/technical units; makes recommendations to management for system enhancements (which could be revenue producing items).
* Creates detailed project plans and tracking documents to track a project from start to finish.
* Plays a key role in communicating issues related to projects/request to the business unit and programming/technical staff.
* Creates documentation related to projects and/or system changes to ensure they are properly communicated to the field and Help Services.
* Confers with personnel of businesses in a merger or acquisition as they are the sole responsible party to assure the application(s) being converted and operational and the success of the venture.
* Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized and formats for reports.
* Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
* Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
* Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
* Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
* Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
* Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
* Assists Computer Programmer in resolution of work problems related to flow charts, project specifications, or programming.
* Prepares time and cost estimates for completing projects.
* Directs and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
* Works with Hancock University and Retail Services to create detailed training, policy, and procedures as the need arises.
* Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by Senior Management.
* Incumbent is required to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local banking and industry related laws and regulations including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Excellent communication, analytical, customer service, and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
* Strong presentation skills
* Preferred knowledge in Accounting software; Contact Management systems; Database software; Development software; Human Resource systems; Internet software; Payroll systems; Project Management software; Spreadsheet software.
Compensation package includes health (company-paid medical), flexible vacation, and sick days. Flexible work environment and schedule.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.