NetSuite Administrator - Greater Columbus Area - $100,000
This rapidly growing client is looking to expand their team by adding a NetSuite point person. They are offering a strong benefits package as well as a growing company culture. This individual will perform analytical tasks related to system enhancements and maintenance; serve as the liaison between the business unit and the programming/technical units; makes recommendations to management for system enhancements (which could be revenue producing items).
* Oversee the NetSuite system and ensure the Business Trajectory is matched by the NetSuite system
* Support the 100 Users on the system with KPIs, Saved Searches, Custom Reports, User Training, and Workflows
* Guide the newly implemented AP/AR processes withing the NetSuite System
* Support their subsidiaries on a NetSuite OneWorld Instance
* Handle the NetSuite WMS system they use to support the Operations and Finance team
* Act as Project Manager for any upcoming NetSuite Projects
* Proficiency with NetSuite ERP
* Excellent communication, analytical, customer service, and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel
* Strong presentation skills
* Preferred knowledge in Accounting or Operations
Compensation package includes health, dental, vision, flexible vacation, and sick days.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.