My Client is a leader in the Financial Services industry based in Boston. They are expanding their IT and Finance team and are looking for a NetSuite Administrator to join their tight-knit, remote team. They are experiencing tremendous growth, both organically and through acquisitions, and are looking for someone to come in and own their NetSuite platform and continue building their NetSuite team.
This client has multiple locations including Boston, New York City, and Jersey City.
If you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements & Responsibilities
* Previous experience with NetSuite ERP (other ERP systems experience is also a plus).
* Implementations and Integration experience.
* Work with senior leadership to gather business requirements and make recommendations.
* Act as a liaison between the Finance team and IT team to design and implement solutions within the NetSuite system.
* 6% 401K Match
* Unlimited PTO
* 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for Employee + All Dependents
* Company-Sponsored Wellness Plan
* Full Cellphone and Internet Reimbursement
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Robert Herstedt at email@example.com or call me at 646-863-7576.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.