Controller-150,000 - New York, New York
Looking to take the next step in your career?
This organization is looking for a Controller to utilize their NetSuite and accounting skillset to help offer guidance and provide decision making for the organization. This innovative consumer goods organization is looking for someone to join the team asap! They are known for their fun office environment and pride themselves on an amazing company culture.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity email your resume to email@example.com or apply below!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the accounting and reporting function and financial controls
* Oversee general ledger, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
* Manage day to day accounting activities
* Complete monthly close procedures in a timely manner
* Strong background in Accounting/ Finance
* Previous Industry Experience In Retail/Inventory/ Consumer Goods
* Previous NetSuite Experience is a plus!
* Strong Communication skillset to work cross functionally
* CPA is a huge plus!
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.