FP&A Manager- 110,000-Boston, MA (Onsite)
This consumer goods company has been rapidly expanding year after year becoming one of the leaders in their industry! As they continue to thrive they are looking to bring on a FP&A Manager to help contribute to their success…ASAP!
If you or anyone you know is interested send your resume to email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Build financial models for budgeting, forecasting and planning
* Ensure consistency in reporting
* Participate in the creation of the monthly financial quarterly reports
* Create financial modes
* Streamline and automate current analyses while working within NetSuite
* Previous NetSuite ERP experience
* Previous FP&A Experience
* Strong communication skillset to work cross functionally
* Business Intelligence platform (Domo, Tableau) is a plus!
* Consumer Goods Experience preferred
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 347-391-1123
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.