Sr. NetSuite Consultant (US 100% Remote $120K+ Bonus)
Sr. NetSuite Consultant
(100% U.S.-Based Remote, $120K+ QT Bonuses, and Paid Healthcare)
I am working with a U.S.-based scaling NetSuite Partner, looking for a Sr. NetSuite Consultant with manufacturing industry experience and Senior NetSuite ERP implementation experience. They'd like this permanent consultant to join this well-known organization. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions and a variety of other solutions in the manufacturing space of the NetSuite community.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, prepare, and document Business Requirements; translate them to specific NetSuite functionality, including Core Modules in Finance or Manufacturing, plus Advanced Module expertise.
* Participate in client workshops to assist project lead in defining implementation strategy
* Collaborate with functional and technical team members to drive effective NetSuite ERP Solutions
* Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop the proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders.
* Actively support data migration tasks and UAT.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrate expertise in application and understanding NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in two or more of the following core areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfilment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Record-to-Report.
* Expertise in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
* Experience as a Sr. NetSuite Consultant, including in remote and on-site settings (NetSuite Partner, or Consulting exposure is a must)
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
A Plus, but Not Required
* NetSuite ERP Certification (NetSuite SuiteFoundation and/or NetSuite Administrator Certified)
* 100% Work-from-home/remote--company has always been remote
* 100% of Employees' Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer; Add'l market-leading coverage for Partners/Spouses + Dependents- coverage up to 60%)
* 401K w/Match, no vesting period
* Paid Training/Certifications and Continuing Education, including NetSuite Certification
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.