NetSuite Functional Implementation Lead
(100% Remote for US/CND, $80K+ USD)
As a NetSuite Implementation PMP, you'll work in tandem with this SuiteCloud Partner's Professional Services team. You will own, manage and complete all aspects of the implementation of the client's for SDN Solution. As a cross-functional team member, you'll work across multiple teams to develop and leverage deep expertise in the Partner's products and services ). You will also lead complete product configuration leading to a successful launch.
To succeed with this SuiteCloud Partner, you'll need SaaS experience paired with the capacity to lead in a customer-facing role. You will manage a portfolio of clients with multiple projects. Experience with invoicing, billing, ERPs, finance, or the accounting space is preferred. Progression for this role would entail leading a team of internal peers.
Role and Responsibilities
* Complete implementations: Lead and facilitate discussions with business stakeholders and technical leadership (including C-suite), to address short and long-term needs through the implementation.
* Understand customer needs: Develop a comprehensive understanding of each customer (across several verticals, sizes, ERPs, etc.), help them optimize AR processes, drive progress to launch, and promote increased adoption.
* Develop product expertise
* Enable customers: Interface with customers and deliver user training, whether over the phone or video chat, to ensure an effective market rollout.
* Improve processes: Help establish and validate best practices across the implementation lifecycle, creating deep feedback loops to drive improvement and innovation.
* Partner across teams: Collaborate cross-functionally to lay the groundwork for success and hand-off to other customer teams once set up.
What you'll bring to the team:
* Platform/tools expertise: NetSuite ERP experience implementing, configuring, or managing operational tasks. In addition to your NetSuite ERP experience, Candidates will be successful in this role with experiences.
* Jira, Harvest
* Web technologies, system integration
* API concepts
* Systems interoperability.
* Organization: Maestro-level skills in client and project management. Can context-shift and pivot while still maintaining progress and priorities.
* Curiosity: Adept at detective work and problem-solving. Simultaneously excited by developing solutions to complex problems and comfortable with the unknown and ambiguous.
* Agility: Resourceful, resilient, and proactive in managing internal and external stakeholders. Takes a flexible and collaborative approach to new challenges.
* Communication: Comfortable delivering a compelling and concise presentation with executives and external teams. Able to form relationships, influence, and impact across all levels (Director, VP, C-Suite).
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, General, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Cloud experience is also a plus.
* 100% Work-from-home/remote
* 100% Employer Covered Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) for Employee; reduced costs for dependents/additional family members.
* 401K w/Match
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply!
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.