NetSuite Technical Developer
($135K+, 100% U.S./Canadian-Based Remote)
This role will report to the V.P., Engineering & Integrations, where you'll focus your experience and expertise on Oracle NetSuite ERP (the client's core partners) and their embedded payment product.
Working alongside a diverse global team of engineers, you'll dive into this growing SDN's tech stack and deeply understand how their engineering, product, implementation, and client success teams function.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design & develop software: Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and budget. Support planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features.
* Level up features in NetSuite: Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach, leveraging the knowledge of NetSuite's SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services, and other APIs.
* Review code and performance, triage, and correct performance and data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption.
* Partner across teams: Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision-making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
* Provide critical R&D: Help us continue to design for scale and reliability.
Skills & Qualifications
Note this role is open to U.S. and Canadian-based Applicants
* NetSuite Bundle Deployment Experience (SuiteBundling is a must)
* Experience with Source Control
* 5+ years of experience in NetSuite engineering
* Previous experience in NetSuite's SuiteScript (SuiteScript Develop Certification is a plus).
* Familiarity with NetSuite's SDN and SDF programs, SuiteCloud web services, the new REST APIs.
* Additional program languages like C# and Java, plus a strong database background in Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle.
* Exposure to the Payments industry and/or PCI/DSS ideal
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, General, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Cloud experience is also a plus.
* 100% Work-from-home/remote
* 100% Employees" Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer
* 401K w/Match
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.