NetSuite Engineer-SF Bay Area-Competitive Salary
Anderson Frank, Our laser-focus on NetSuite means our consultants are technically competent product experts, with a depth of knowledge that can't be rivalled by other agencies. We understand the value of your skills and leverage this expertise to secure the best outcome for you.
As a Software Engineer you will own the software design and development for major components of NetSuite's Cloud Infrastructure. You should be both a rock solid coder and a distributed systems generalist, able to dive deep into any part of the stack and low level systems, as well as design broad distributed system interactions. You should value simplicity and scale, work comfortably in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn
* Manage tasks related to NetSuite development, administration, improvements, upgrades, and enhancements
* Develop and maintain customisation's of standard and custom solutions
* Create and maintain integration's with between NetSuite and internal and external systems
* Design, build, and maintain custom searches, reports, and objects within NetSuite
* Consistently work to improve performance and drive standardisation of NetSuite production system
* Provide support to internal users and act as liaison with NetSuite support
* Troubleshoot standard and custom development issues
* Document requirements, develop, test and deploy solutions
* Package and deploy software from Development to Production systems
* Suggest business process improvements that take advantage of NetSuite's capabilities
* Expert knowledge of NetSuite SuiteCloud tool sets
* Expert at professional programming practices including source code control, visioning, and documentation.
* Ability to participate design conversations at an abstract, business problem level and later transform details into technical design
* Ability to adopt existing development guidelines and standards while being confident enough to propose improvements or changes when applicable
* Ability to create / use SuiteFlow work-flows or other process automation technology
* Passion for building simple and intuitive solutions for complex problems in ERP / eCommerce
* Have remote communication down pact (chat, video, email, etc)
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.