ERP Buyer-Norco, CA
Anderson Frank has an international presence, which means we can find you the right role, anywhere in the world. There shouldn't be any borders when it comes to landing your dream job. With offices in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, our global footprint allows us to help you take the next steps in your career even if that means relocating to another country.
An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a ERP Buyer with extensive ERP experience. This role evaluates, selects, and manages suppliers for serial production parts of a specialised and complex nature. Analyses supplier RFI/RFQ responses in comparison to applicable success criteria. Monitors Supplier performance and manages gaps.
* Support business stakeholders through the procurement process. This Buyer role will provide strategic leadership through the sourcing, negotiating, and contracting phases of new projects and existing spend reviews/contract re-negotiations
* Identify Sourcing opportunities through data analysis and plan work accordingly
* Tactical responsibilities: Including purchase order issuing, goods receipting, and catalogue maintenance
* Negotiate pricing and contract terms, as well as create Purchase Orders and support fulfilment needs of the organisation.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in applicable experience
* Minimum five year's experience in sourcing, procurement, vendor management, project management, contract management or related field(s).
* Exceptional computer skills
* Fast learner with the ability to problem solve, prioritise, and multi-task
* Strong analytically thinking and organisational skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.