NetSuite Manager, Permanent On-Site in SF, Denver, or Chicago ONLY!
Anderson Frank is the world's leading NetSuite Recruitment team. We have more than 110 consultants working exclusively on finding jobs for permanent and freelance NetSuite professionals across the globe; that's more recruitment consultants dedicated to NetSuite than any other recruiter in the world and have a highly established and well-known client in need of a NetSuite Manager who has extensive NetSuite ERP knowledge.
*Remote at first, then on site after COVID
*Manufacturing/supply chain experience is a plus
*Will take ownership of existing backlog
· 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
· 3+ years of leading/managing one or more functional work streams such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
· Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
· Previous "Big 4" experience
· Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)
· NetSuite integration's and customizations
· Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
· ERP data migration and cut over experience
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong organisational, project management, and time management skills
· Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
· Ability to successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
· Eagerness to mentor junior staff
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.