NetSuite Finance Administrator-Competitive Salary-On-Site in Norco, CA
NetSuite Finance Administrator
Anderson Frank has an international presence, which means we can find you the right role, anywhere in the world. There shouldn't be any borders when it comes to landing your dream job. With offices in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, our global footprint allows us to help you take the next steps in your career even if that means relocating to another country.
An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite Finance Administrator. This role will involve using NetSuite to work with departments and representatives to translate business requirements and specifications into functional solutions for rapid deployment. Focused on supporting the configuration, development, and continued implementation of NetSuite.
* Be the technical point of contact for NetSuite and provide support for NetSuite users and the Finance and Accounting teams.
* Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users including training
* Develop or modify NetSuite Reporting and Saved Searches based on departmental requirements
* Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
* Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), and dashboards.
* Develop, test, and deploy customisation's, custom objects, third party tools/applications, and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
* Analyse current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
* 2+ years of hands on experience with NetSuite Administration and implementations
* 2+ years of Finance and Accounting experience
* Strong data analytic, reporting, and database experience
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements, and process improvement methodologies
* Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirements into technical requirements
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, video chat, face-to-face)
* Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.