Senior Accounting/Finance Functional Consultant; NetSuite Partner-Competitive Salary-100% Remote
At Anderson Frank we have a unique partnership with NetSuite. Not only do we work with NetSuite directly, but they also refer us to their biggest customers-including three of the four Big Four accounting firms and a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
My client, a large NetSuite end-user, is looking for a Techno/Functional Consultant to assist in the back-end development and implementation of NetSuite.
* Be a strong business partner and will be the point of contact on all development needs within the NetSuite/ERP ecosystem.
* Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation and recommend suitable architecture that is aligned with business objectives
* Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customisation's, testing, training and roll out of a client's project life cycle
* Collaborating with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators
* Providing broad technical knowledge of various key technology and business platforms
* Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
* Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
* Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
* 4+ years of Consulting experience
* 2+ years of NetSuite Consulting experience
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Strong time management skills
* Strong organisation, & prioritisation capabilities
* Willingness to travel - Usual travel is up to 25% on most engagements
* Demonstrate understanding of NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in one or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, work flow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import
* Must be certified in NetSuite SuiteFoundation
* Experience working with Adaptive, Salesforce, OpenAir a plus
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2023. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.