NetSuite Technical Developer-PERMANENT AND 100% Remote!!!!
NetSuite Technical Developer for a NetSuite Partner:
Anderson Frank is the world's leading NetSuite Recruitment team. We have more than 110 consultants working exclusively on finding jobs for permanent and freelance NetSuite professionals across the globe; that's more recruitment consultants dedicated to NetSuite than any other recruiter in the world and have a highly established and well-known client in need of a NetSuite Developer who has extensive NetSuite ERP knowledge.
* Plan, review, and revise configurations and customisation's of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs
* Provide day-to-day support and maintenance of NetSuite integration's
* Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change control and customisation's meet company compliance
* Develop, test, and deploy customisation's utilising partners and consultants
* Coordination of system enhancements, large project initiatives, and Mergers & Acquisitions integration
* SuiteScript development ( SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0) for new customisation's as well as updates and modifications to existing scripts
* You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent on-the-job experience
* 3+ years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, workflows and SuiteScripts for NetSuite; NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification a plus
* Experience in SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Development Framework
* Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customisation's vs native functionality
* 2+ years of functional understanding of key OneWorld modules (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Design to Build, GL/Journal, Item and Inventory Management, CRM, Manufacturing, etc.)
* Strong technical background, and hands-on experience customising NetSuite and integrating it with other business systems
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.