Sr. NetSuite Engineer
Senior NetSuite Engineer-100% Remote (US/Canada based)-Competitive Salary
Senior NetSuite Engineer
Anderson Frank, Our laser-focus on NetSuite means our consultants are technically competent product experts, with a depth of knowledge that can't be rivalled by other agencies. We understand the value of your skills and leverage this expertise to secure the best outcome for you.
As the Senior Software Engineer you will help guide a core part of the tech-stack as they capture and maintain position as THE leader among Accounts Receivable Automation and Payments solutions. You should be both a rock solid coder and a distributed systems generalist, able to dive deep into any part of the stack and low level systems, as well as design broad distributed system interactions. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with serious NetSuite chops, interested in a high-growth role on a growing team, in a rapidly growing, competitive space!
* Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and on budget. Support planning, scoping, design and implementation of new features
* Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach, leveraging knowledge of NetSuite's SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services and other APIs. Estimate delivery methodically based on iterative learning.
* Triage and correct performance and/or data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption utilisation
* Collaborate with product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
* Help continue to design for scale and reliability as we grow (and we're growing).
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.