NetSuite Buyer-Norco, CA
Anderson Frank has an international presence, which means we can find you the right role, anywhere in the world. There shouldn't be any borders when it comes to landing your dream job. With offices in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, our global footprint allows us to help you take the next steps in your career even if that means relocating to another country.
An exclusive client of mine in the Norco, CA area is looking for a NetSuite Buyer with extensive NetSuite/ERP experience. This role evaluates, selects, and manages suppliers for serial production parts of a specialized and complex nature. Analyzes supplier RFI/RFQ responses in comparison to applicable success criteria. Monitors Supplier performance and manages gaps.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Manages RFI/RFQ process with suppliers to ensure consistency in assumptions, to allow for fair relative comparison
* Organises and maintains relative data pertaining to costs, budgets, sourcing activities and supplier performance
* Monitors supplier's performance and works with Supplier and team members to quickly address & resolve gaps
* Bachelor's degree in related field and 4 years of Procurement experience
* Strong analytically and problem-solving skills
* Experience working with the commodity considered
* Strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence and data-driven decision making
* Knowledge of purchasing systems such as NetSuite-REQUIRED
* Knowledge of materials, products, manufacturing processes, and market conditions in area of specialisation
* Skill in preparing and analysing complex technical specifications and bids
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2023
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.