NetSuite Operations Administrator-100% Remote and based in the US
NetSuite Operations Administrator provides HANDS-ON implementation. This is a remote, full time, Permanent role. You must have work authorization in the United States. You must have deep experience implementing and customizing NetSuite within Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
* Lead and champion NetSuite Supply Chain implementation projects
* Configure the NetSuite system to meet the customer business process flows. Demonstrate solution walk throughs of configured NetSuite applications to customers
* Research, design and present optimal solutions for clients drawing on NetSuite best practices.
* 5+ years of procurement operations/supply-chain experience at a fast-paced technology
* Extensive experience with P2P, ERP, CLM, sourcing in-take… tools and platforms.
* 3-4 full NetSuite life cycle implementations (minimum)
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting on implementations
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.