I am urgently seeking NetSuite Consultant's for multiple ad-hoc projects.
This role will be fully remote, but you must be a US or Canadian Citizen or GC Holder to apply.
* Collaborate with Finance, Engineering, Analytic, Supply Chain, Customer Ops, Merchandising, and many other internal teams to oversee the NetSuite implementation(s)
* Lead documentation of business/product requirements before project kickoff. Brainstorm to diagram work flows and a full review of business processes that will be addressed by systems integration (business processes flows, requirements, design)
* Develop customised saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
* Minimum of two years NetSuite experience (consulting)
* Strong Accounting/ Finance background
* Experience in gathering requirements (and implementing) R2R, Design to build, P2P, O2C, SRP, and ARM REQUIRED!
* Experience with a variety of e-commerce platforms is a plus
* We are specifically looking for someone with experience of NetSuite Financial, Advanced Revenue Management or Multibook
* NetSuite Certified Professional (preferred)
* Techno-Functional experience (preferred)
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2023. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and Canada and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.