NetSuite Senior Manager-Partner Experience, Fully Remote, $160k plus Bonus
At Anderson Frank we have a unique partnership with NetSuite. Not only do we work with NetSuite directly, but they also refer us to their biggest customers-including three of the four Big Four accounting firms and a variety of Fortune 500 companies.
My client is looking for a NetSuite Senior Manager to work with a highly established NetSuite Partner.
* 5 to 7 years of general ERP experience (i.e. NetSuite, QuickBooks, Intacct, etc.)
* 3+ years of leading/managing one or more functional work streams such as Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
* Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant / SuiteCloud Developer Certification)-Preferred
* Live in the US
* Previous NetSuite Partner Experience
* Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases
* ERP data migration and cut over experience
* Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
* Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations
* Successfully manage client and team interactions, and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.